Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Reading List

A characteristic of almost all self-made millionaires is that they read at least one non-fiction book a month. I am not a millionaire yet, but I can't even tell you how reading books on topics I am passionate about have kept me going with my health and goals. Here are some of my favorite wellness reads and cookbooks:

Cook 1.0
Green for Life
Mindless Eating (the book on CD is awesome and great on a roadie)
Body for Life
Superfoods RX
Disease-proof your child and Eat to Live
Lunchbox Lessons
The Volumetrics Weight Plan


Other Books that have brought me personal power and helped me with sales:

Man's Search for Meaning, Victor Frankl
Who Moved my Cheese
The Millionaire Next Door
Guerrilla Marketing (his whole series)
Total Money Makeover (there is a strong statistical corollary between debt and weight gain... shed debt and shed pounds!)
The Well Educated Mind
Don't Eat the Last Dounut
Parenting with Love and Logic
The First 10,000 Russian words in Order of Usage

Allrecipes.com

No comments: