Monday, February 2, 2009

A few short years ago, Trish Whillite had a new baby, a new figure, and no swimsuit options. Speedos and triangles ruled the racks; where were hot swimsuits for real people? The absense of well-fitting, sexy and tasteful swimsuits inspired Trish to start Modbe Clothing to not only make swimsuits, but to send a big message to the world: all women deserve clothes that flatter, and sexy and modest can be the same thing! As Modbe, you have chosen to be a leader among women, sharing this message, making great friends and great money along the way. It's time to keep inspiring women to be their best with the Desert Island Swim Preview and Challenge!

Challenge

This is week two of the challenge. If you are reading this, we invite you this minute to begin. No excuses. We are saying "Heck no!" to sugar for one week, doing our age in push-ups daily and the awesome Moving with Modbe DVD twice. This is going to give us the power to say "heck yes!" to the swim line and other surprises Modbe has ready. We're going to strut our stuff and inspire women because of it!

1. Sugar- free for one week means you get one cheat day through Sunday. Plan that day off! Then plan your menu and concentrate on feeding your body what it needs. The Modbe Pilates blog has a full shopping list, one week menu plan and recipes, as well as hydration and pilates advice to keep you on track. Email dawn_wessman@yahoo.com daily to let her know that you did the day sugar-free or if you need her to talk you off the ledge away from temptation! For an added kick, stay away from fried and fast food this week too.

2. Modbepilates.blogspot.com has instructions on your push-ups... do you age!

3. Consultants and clients from all over the nation are seeing results with the Movin' With Modbe DVD! Listen to these comments:

"I just want to tell you how much I have been enjoying this pilates DVD. I had never done pilates and wasn’t even really exercising but I have been inspired to step it up and I love having this in addition to cardio and weight lifting. Thanks for doing this, I have found something physical that I truly enjoy which is really rare for me." T.S.
"I have been doing the Moving with Modbe workout for about 3 solid weeks now-I am already feeling the difference. I am totally game for the challenge. Question: is this only good for consultants? Or can I let my customers know about this???" E.W. Answer: Challenge your clients and send them to the blog!

"We love your DVD and the way we feel when we do it. We have been doing it three times a week since September. We want to look and FEEL great in our bodies. Thanks for your help in getting us there!"

"I have actually been doing the DVD twice a week for a few months now and hit my "30 times" a few weeks a go. I can personally account to the whole new body. I love it! Thank you--really!! I have never been motivated to do anything like this before and I'm a little surprised at how easy and effective it was." R.P.

"A girl on my downline has lost two inches in a month." A.S.

"This DVD kicked my butt." T.H.

1 comment:

Kevin & Joy Herring said...

I thought the "age in push ups" was week 3?